The Greater Ravalli Foundation Scholarship is for students who demonstrate an exceptional desire and commitment to further their education and training.
The Greater Ravalli Foundation was started in 2002 and has given 248 scholarships to high school seniors attending public schools in Ravalli County totaling over $2.5 million.
It is a two-year $12,000 ($6,000/year) scholarship.
Carroll College, Montana State University, Montana Tech, The University of Montana, The University of Montana Western match this scholarship for use in your junior and senior years provided you meet the criteria, making it a four-year scholarship.
We have put a cap on the EFC (Estimated Family Contribution) Please do not apply if your EFC exceeds $20,000, taken directly from your FAFSA*.
Eligible applicants must:
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or greater,
- Be graduating from a Ravalli County high school during the current school year, having attended at least 11th and 12th grade in Ravalli County and plan to attend an accredited post-secondary school full-time,
- EFC (Estimated Family Contribution) is less than $20,000 according to your FAFSA,
- Include FAFSA information, including ENTIRE SAR (Student Aid Report),
- Complete an application and submit all requested materials by 2/15/2020 at noon.
Special consideration will be given to financial need.
TGRF reserves the right to request FAFSA annually.
If you have questions, please talk to your school counselor or Deb Gabelhausen firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: If you are planning on attending either Bitterroot College or Missoula College, please click here for a different scholarship application.
*If your EFC (Estimated Family Contribution) is above $20,000 and there are extenuating circumstances that will create a hardship or prevent you from being able to attend college, please provide a description of the situation in the box at the end of the financial statement section and we will take that into consideration.